Saturday, January 26, 2008

peekaboo giggles



Dorian is a very happy baby overall. He laughs a lot and he grins at people. He flirts with the old ladies in costco, actually he flirts with all the ladies everywhere. Karl says he's already getting phone numbers! Well, pretty recently he is starting to giggle. Sure he let out a little laugh here and there, but now he is doing that cute little kid giggle. The infectious kind that makes you want to laugh along with him. It is incredibly cute. Yesterday I was lifting up his shirt and looking at his belly, then I would look back at him and make a surprised noise, like I found something on his tummy. He thought that was the funniest thing ever and would let out a big giggle every time I did it. It works with peekaboo too. Lucky for me, my handy phone was right there, so I took a picture of him giggling. When he gets really excited he stuffs his hand in his mouth. Watching him giggle around a mouth full of fingers was pretty funny too. Everyone should be so easily entertained! May you have a giggly day...

No comments: