Friday, January 11, 2008

family portraits

Like I said, my Omi was here for 5 weeks at the end of October. We went to take family pictures because we haven't done that since I graduated from college in 1998 (wow, now I feel old). So we went to a place called the Crystal Hermitage with gorgeous flowers and trees and views of the Sierra Nevadas and took some there.

This again, is the little man with one of his hats. This is the one that used to be mine.
Let's see from left to right:
Nadja (my cousin)
Renate (my Aunt)
Dan (my uncle)
Karl (my lovey)
Me
Dorian (the cutest baby ever)
Omi (her name is actually Helga)
Maria (my sister)
Milo (her cutest baby ever)
Micah (my brother in law)
Mom (also known as Marion)
Dad (also known as Ed)
My other cousin, Chris and his girlfriend Jenny and their cutie pie Kavien were not there yet.

No comments: