Thursday, January 17, 2008

My boys

Dorian and Karl are so cute together, I thought I would share a couple pictures of my boys. They are rivaling each other in their hat collection, though I think that Karl still has a few more. Here Dorian got to wear one of Karl's. He likes to take the hats off Dada's head and play with them. Playing usually means drooling on them, hitting them on the table and then throwing them on the gound, but hey. Karl gets back a well loved and soaking wet hat. ;) If anyone sees a really cute and unusual hat for D, we'd love it!

Another cute thing is when Karl feeds Dorian. Of course, half the time most of it ends up around his face rather than in his mouth, but it's fun anyway. So far he likes bananas, plums, apricots, apples (all the sweet things of course), sweetpotatos and carrots. Green beans and spinach are sort of indifferent. Peas on the other hand are loathed.

No comments: