Saturday, January 12, 2008

Office


Well, since so many people have been asking about what my office looks like, I thought I would put up some pictures. There is a picture of my front room with seats, the hallway and the massage room. The hallway has the first two rooms which are adjusting rooms, the third room which is the massage room, the office is the 4th room, the restroom at the end and then a big x-ray room at the end on the right.


The front office also has nutritional stuff, the gigantic information board and my vitamin gumball machine! The massage room is an orangish color, though when the lights are up, it really does look like a highlighter exploded. Oops.
Well there is a view of everything! This is where I hang out for 8-9-10 hours per day. Yay. I have a massage therapist who works with me and also a personal trainer who teaches fitness and stretching classes upstairs (HUGE open space above the office). That's it! :)

No comments: