Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July....Nevada City

After work on Thursday, Dorian and I stayed with Grammie and Grandpa so that we could go to Nevada City on Friday the 4th. I took the day off! Actually, the whole weekend. It was nice....


Anyway, Nevada City has a ring shop that Karl found online, with some very interesting titanium rings. I went to check it out! They were nice, unfortunately half of them were gone because the designer was at a big jewlery show in Hawaii.


So, we walked around a bit and looked at the people. I need to get a back carrier like Maria, Dorian is getting heavy to lug around on my tummy. Even though he still weighs less than when I was lugging around preganancy weight! That explains the stretch marks....hmmmm.

We didn't walk around that much because it was already pretty darn hot at 10 in the morning. Maria and I both forgot sunscreen too for the boys and us, so we limited our outside activity.



We did hear the star spangled banner sung by someone who did NOT do it justice and saw the planes fly overhead twice in formation. That was cool!

No comments: